You could have a great product, but if you don’t have a great marketing strategy in place, your product won’t sell. And irrespective of how long your business has been in existence, it needs to be constantly advertised. That is the only way to reach out to prospective customers and stay afresh in the mind of your existing customers.
There are several great ways of marketing your product and the medium you choose will depend on your offerings, the market you wish to target and other such factors. However, marketing is not a simple process. It requires collaborative effort to think through and design an ad which then gets placed in the medium of your choice.
SMS marketing is a tried and tested method of product and service marketing. Statistics confirm that 90% of all SMSes are opened within the first hour of receiving it. So how do you know if SMS marketing is what you need to boost your product sales. Here are seven signs you should look out for:
- You don’t have the time for lengthy designs and mockups – If you want a quick marketing solution and don’t have time for long discussions about design and strategy, bulk SMS marketing could be an easy and effective solution. It helps you reach out to your customers through precise marketing content that customers are almost always guaranteed to view.
- You need an instant marketing solution – These days, everyone has a phone. And an SMS is viewed as soon as it appears on the phone. Owing to the reach a mobile phone has, SMS marketing could be the instant solution that you have been looking for.
- You need a direct communication means with your customers – Besides meeting face-to-face, if there is any other direct means of communication with your customers, it is through SMS marketing. The messaging content in SMS marketing owing to its limited space is straightforward which is in fact quite agreeable with customers.
- You wish to make it simpler for your customers – If you want to reach out to your customers in a simple manner; not through a series of links that customers will have to click on or sign in every time they wish to view your message, then SMS marketing is an apt solution.
- You want good leads quickly – Because an SMS has a faster opening rate when compared to all other marketing methodologies, the reaction rate is also higher and faster. It generates more leads.
- You need a cost-effective solution – All other means of marketing can be expensive as they are time taking and also do not yield the desired results within the time expected. SMS marketing is one of the easiest and most cost-effective solution for direct marketing.
- You wish to customize your message for specific audiences – It is possible to customize bulk SMS messages for a specific set of customers. Also, bulk SMSes are more likely to reach customers than email marketing campaigns which often land up in the junk folder of the customer’s inbox.
If you are looking for an SMS marketing company for sending bulk messages,